Disney Joy and Sadness MagicBand 2 - PIXAR Inside Out online sale
- Brand: Disney
- Product Code: 1751705737
- Availability: In Stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
Magic in the detailsCreated especially for Walt Disney World Resort
Please note: Purchase of this item is limited to 5 per Guest.
- Includes one standard MagicBand 2 featuring Joy and Sadness as seen in PIXAR Inside Out
Unlock the Magic with your MagicBand 2. MagicBands are a secure device which allows you to effortlessly engage, through the My Disney Experience mobile app, the plans and vacation choices you've made for the Walt Disney World Resort. With a simple touch, you can redeem Disney FastPass+ selections, enter any one of the theme parks, unlock your Disney Resort Hotel room door, connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account, charge food and merchandise purchases to your room, and more!*
MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands - resembling a watch or bracelet - that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a ''touch point.'' You will receive a MagicBand 2 if you stay at a Disney Resort Hotel in Florida or you are a Walt Disney World Resort Passholder. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort Hotel and are not a Passholder, you will receive a RFID-enabled card when you purchase park admission - and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, Disney Springs or shopDisney.com.** You can link your admission ticket via My Disney Experience and then use your MagicBand to enter the parks.†&
- Functionality of the MagicBand 2 is the exactly same as the original MagicBand and the Visual ID number remains etched on back of the center icon.
- MagicBand 2 provides more comfort and flexibility in how the Guest chooses to wear the technology, especially with the introduction of MagicKeepers accessories †&†&†&
- The central icon on the MagicBand 2 is removable with the assistance of a small screw driver, and always under adult supervision, providing Guests alternative ways to wear their MagicBand 2
- The MagicBand 2 is two different sized bands in one and can be sized to fit most Guest's wrists
- For smaller size, push the inner band away from the outer band by using a thumb or index finger. Peel the MagicBand swiftly for best results
- Plastic tabs clip securely into holes on the MagicBand 2 wrist strap
- Make sure the MagicBand 2 is fitted securely against your wrist with the Mickey icon facing up
- Your MagicBand 2 can also be customized with our MagicBandits and MagicSliders Sets, sold separately†&†&
**MagicBands are not currently used at Disneyland Resort
†&Park admission is not included with MagicBands purchased at shopDisney.com
†&†& Changes or modification to MagicBands not expressly approved by Disney could void user
The bare necessities
- One band fits most
- Thermoplastic polyurethane / electronics
- 10 1/2'' L x 1'' W x 1/4'' D
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Information on Your MagicBand and Radio Frequency (RF) Technology
Your MagicBand contains an HF Radio Frequency device and transmitter which sends and receives RF signals through a small antenna inside the MagicBand and enables it to be read by long-range readers used to deliver personalized experiences, as well as provide information that helps us improve the overall experience of our Parks. If you prefer, you may elect to use an RF card instead of a MagicBand. The card contains a passive HF radio frequency chip and cannot be detected by the long-range readers. You can learn more about our privacy and collection policies by visiting MyDisneyExperience.com/privacy